Wednesday, April 11, 2012

My Experience with Life's Great Game!

Hello all. Glad that you have found my blog on helpful hints to improve your golf game. Just a little background on me. I have been golfing for the past 6 years and like many the game of golf didn't come easy for me. I was constantly slicing the ball and not making great contact with it while hitting. After doing much reading and watching on tips from the pros I improved my golf game dramatically.

This blog will give you some helpful hints from the pros on how to tweek your game in the little areas that matter most. Also I will give some golf club recommendations and if you have any questions about certain products you can just comment and I'll give you my feedback.

The first post for helpful hint will be coming soon. Stay tune til then.

Til then if the golf course hasn't killed you yet, there is still time to work on that game!

Source: http://bit.ly/I300TJ

2 comments:

  1. I by no means consider myself a "good" golfer but I'm not going to shy away from playing a round with some friends. It's a tough game to get good at because it takes a lot of time and a lot of practice that frankly I don't have time for. I said this summer I'd play more and I'm waiting for the weather to break so I can get out there and hit the links. I look forward to any pointers you have to share.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Andy i agree with you that it is a very tough game to figure out. I know I have practiced a lot and I still have things to learn about and improve my game. Luckily I been able to go out and play a few rounds already this year and it only can help me by going out more. Hopefully my hints and tips can help you improve your game.

    ReplyDelete